Friday, February 20, 2015

Righteous Fools and Flawed Wisemen

Who is righteous?

I have watched and waited.  Years I have spent looking, listening and contemplating.  I have seen multitudes of people, people who claim power, claim abilities, claim gifts.  I have seen people who speak to angels, and many who claim to speak to angels.  I have seen witches, sorcerers, priests, pastors…all who claim the anointing of some power, something that makes them special, something that makes them stand out.  I have seen them make claims of greatness and specialness in the eyes of God.  I have seen hacks, I have seen cons, I have seen charlatans.

I've seen them all.

I've seen many that claim righteousness.  You know them, some of them look at you when you wake in the morning and stare into the mirror.  I have watched them as they lay claim to perfection while denying any weakness or fault.  I have watched them point the finger, and bring down the hammer on those they decry as sinners and "less than".

You know who they are.  Some of you who read this have suffered at their hands.  Some of you have made others suffer at your hands.

Who can truly claim righteousness?

The definition of righteousness is: the quality or state of being just or rightful:

I say this with a loud voice.  I shout it.  I HAVE NOT YET MET A TRULY RIGHTEOUS MAN OR WOMAN!   

Jesus said it…Mark 10:18  “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone."

Was Jesus a righteous man?  By the customs of today's culture he was wrathful and a bastard.  Yes, a bastard, his mother was pregnant with him BEFORE she was married. Mathew 1:18

But God chose him.

Moses, was Moses righteous?

He was a murderer.  He killed an Egyptian and hid his body in the sand.  Exodus 2:12

Moses had faults, weaknesses…Exodus 4:10 Moses said to the Lord, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”

But God chose him.

I can go on and on, with the Bible alone.

What is my point you ask?

I'm glad you asked.

My point is this…

We have two sets of criteria for deciding who speaks for God.
We have the way God sees it.
We have the way Man sees it.

According to man (man in the sense of the race of man not male, quiet you feminists) the measure of who speaks for God is righteousness.  A man must be perfect, without flaws, eloquent, nicely dressed, successful etc….after all, if the man truly speaks for God then should he not have the favor of God and therefore be MORE than a man?

According to God the measure of who speaks for God is…who God chooses to speak for God.

It is not up to you, me or anyone else who God chooses.  Those who have appointed themselves are not only false, but tools of the ruler of this world.  No I am not speaking of God or even Jesus here.  In the Bible Satan took Jesus to the top of the temple and offered him all the kingdoms of the world if Jesus would only fall down and worship him (Satan)   Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world".  How would Satan have the authority to offer the world to Jesus unless he was in fact, the ruler.

See those who speak only of their gifts.  Look at those who are arrogant and claim kinship with angels.  Watch those who take upon themselves the mantle of perfection and judgment of others.

And you will be seeing the false.

Do they speak as men?  Do they speak only in elevated language designed to make themselves look educated or holy?

Those who have no fault…are lying.  Those who have no sin are lying.
Those who look down at others do not realize that they are beneath those they judge.

Think I leave myself out of this?  Oh no!  I judge and I look down on people.  Even while I do it I know it is wrong, but cannot stop.

From my studies it is clear that even Archangels have difficulty resisting the lure of flesh while incarnate.  They forget themselves and are tempted.

Do you think you are an Archangel incarnate?  I am sorry for you, for you are deluded and woefully misguided.

I simply do not trust the man or woman who cannot or will not admit to their faults, for they lie.  I do not trust anyone who claims to be an angel in the flesh.


I have met many, like I said.  I have seen many false things and people.

I have also seen the real thing.

The one I trust is honest.  He/she is forthcoming with their faults and weakness.

I have watched a persons face morph while channeling.  I have seen an angel made of light come out of a wall.  I have watched the latest version of Gods book, The Elyon, come into this world.  I have seen more miracles, large and small than I can document or remember.

I have witnessed a true Oracle at work.  I have seen her gift grow and blossom. 

I have seen one touched by the Grace of God.  Not the elite, not the beautiful or rich…but an ordinary man made extraordinary by his love and devotion to God.  Not for glory or fame, but simply because he loves God and wants God to love him back.

Like prophets before him he resisted at first.  He did not feel worthy, did not understand why God would choose someone like him.  He still does not know, and in this life, will likely not know.

The Book calls him scribe.

God chose him, for reasons known only to God.  He does not seek fame, does not even want to be the pen in God's hand.  But he loves God more than himself or anyone else.  He also fears God.

So he marches on, because God asked him to.  And like Jesus, would gladly not drink of this cup, but does because it is God's will.

He will freely tell you that he is not righteous.  Perhaps he should not, maybe he should pretend to be perfect and holy so you will listen better to what he says.  But he can't, the Spirit of God has taught him to be authentic.  When he dies he will face God with the words, "Just as I am oh Lord, just as I am".

This is the example I strive to follow.

I always try to remember this....

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

No comments:

Post a Comment