Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Confusions, Cosmologies, Doubts, etc.

As I walk the path of Urianism, one of the things I have been asked to do is try to spread the message.  I have found that, while doing this, many people seem confused or confounded by some of the things in the Elyon.  I am not going to address these things since Victory is doing a great job of explaining things.

Rather I am just going to say this.

Its really not that complicated.

I know the book seems complex and full of layers.  It has much new information and other information presented in new ways.  However, this is not really that bad...and I will tell you why.

All you have to do is get up out of your computer chair, out of your recliner, off the couch etc and take a look at a few things...

Try reading a little about Gnosticism.
Take a look at the Quran.
Read a book on angeology.
Try the Sephir Yetzerah
Or even better, try the Book of Raziel.
If you want to read something truly complex, just pick up ANY hindu text.  But I would recommend the Bagavad Gita, its the most strait forward that I've read.
Thumb through one or two of the HUNDREDS of new age books out there...try one on crystals or aliens.

You think Urianism is complex?  Do you really?

Then you haven't really looked into anything...I mean it, ANYTHING.

I won't even go into Mormonism...........

No comments:

Post a Comment